The time now is Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:24 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register


The Wrath of the Storms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Divination
View previous topic | View next topic  
Author Message
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: The Wrath of the Storms Reply with quote

Post removed by georgek

Last edited by georgek on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
YB
Moderator


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 2167
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm.. what's this all about?
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one weather picture looks like hurricane season in the Sea of Cortez.
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
mrx3010



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What indeed?
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by georgek

Last edited by georgek on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
mrx3010



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does any of this have to do with WOG or it's members? We don't care for drama and we get along with almost everyone. You are entitled to your beliefs and no one here will "test" you or care to for that matter. In short ,I'm not sure what motivated this post but if you have not noticed we are a bit different from most forums.
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitterbuck1 wrote:
The one weather picture looks like hurricane season in the Sea of Cortez.


Hello Bitterbuck,

I believe this happened just a few days later. It is a satellite map, showing Julio heading towards the American Californian border, just before it entered. According to my author friend who visits this area.....
He says it is rare.
They say it cannot happen...but it did.

Regards George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrx3010 wrote:
What does any of this have to do with WOG or it's members? We don't care for drama and we get along with almost everyone. You are entitled to your beliefs and no one here will "test" you or care to for that matter. In short ,I'm not sure what motivated this post but if you have not noticed we are a bit different from most forums.

What is your point mrx?

I thought you are interested in this type of phenomena?

Or is it because it has so much validation that it becomes taboo?

What is this all about...that people can talk about the paranormal, but to show evidence is against people's tidings?

What has strange happenings then got to do with WOG?
This topic clearly says Divination.
I have already said that this has got nothing personal to do with WOG members, so why do you bring this as an issue, unless it bothers you...LOL

Why bother discussing anything with ghosts or the supernatural. Are we just allowed to talk about them, or does strong points make us quiver? Very Happy

Heck.....why should anyone be afraid to say what he thinks in the WOG, providing he is entitled to his opinion. If YOU get along with anyone...what is it that stops you getting on with me? Or did I come complaining to you.
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
Solstice Moon



Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Posts: 272
Location: Horsham, W Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

georgek wrote:
mrx3010 wrote:
What does any of this have to do with WOG or it's members? We don't care for drama and we get along with almost everyone. You are entitled to your beliefs and no one here will "test" you or care to for that matter. In short ,I'm not sure what motivated this post but if you have not noticed we are a bit different from most forums.

What is your point mrx?

I thought you are interested in this type of phenomena?

Or is it because it has so much validation that it becomes taboo?

What is this all about...that people can talk about the paranormal, but to show evidence is against people's tidings?

What has strange happenings then got to do with WOG?
This topic clearly says Divination.
I have already said that this has got nothing personal to do with WOG members, so why do you bring this as an issue, unless it bothers you...LOL

Why bother discussing anything with ghosts or the supernatural. Are we just allowed to talk about them, or does strong points make us quiver? Very Happy

Heck.....why should anyone be afraid to say what he thinks in the WOG, providing he is entitled to his opinion. If YOU get along with anyone...what is it that stops you getting on with me? Or did I come complaining to you.


I would guess that Mrx's point is nothing to do with the strangeness of the posted material, but the fact that you're making it out to be a crusade between you and some people on another forum.

If you have a problem with these people, are we really the ones to bring it to? If you had a problem with someone abusing you on this forum, then I'm sure the mods would be pleased to look into it for you.

I'm just guessing that that's what he's getting at anyway.
...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solstice Moon wrote:
georgek wrote:
mrx3010 wrote:
What does any of this have to do with WOG or it's members? We don't care for drama and we get along with almost everyone. You are entitled to your beliefs and no one here will "test" you or care to for that matter. In short ,I'm not sure what motivated this post but if you have not noticed we are a bit different from most forums.

What is your point mrx?

I thought you are interested in this type of phenomena?

Or is it because it has so much validation that it becomes taboo?

What is this all about...that people can talk about the paranormal, but to show evidence is against people's tidings?

What has strange happenings then got to do with WOG?
This topic clearly says Divination.
I have already said that this has got nothing personal to do with WOG members, so why do you bring this as an issue, unless it bothers you...LOL

Why bother discussing anything with ghosts or the supernatural. Are we just allowed to talk about them, or does strong points make us quiver? Very Happy

Heck.....why should anyone be afraid to say what he thinks in the WOG, providing he is entitled to his opinion. If YOU get along with anyone...what is it that stops you getting on with me? Or did I come complaining to you.


I would guess that Mrx's point is nothing to do with the strangeness of the posted material, but the fact that you're making it out to be a crusade between you and some people on another forum.

If you have a problem with these people, are we really the ones to bring it to? If you had a problem with someone abusing you on this forum, then I'm sure the mods would be pleased to look into it for you.

I'm just guessing that that's what he's getting at anyway.


Thank you for your post solstice,

I was expecting it.

May I say that typical with all those who search, that not ONE person has tackled the point of this post.

Instead, because it is strong in context and validates evidence, it is dismissed as discriminating?

I made my point, but no one wants to listen to my truth, but instead see this as a personal vindiction towards yourselves.

Why is that?

Is it because your ways have failed?

Personally, I find views no different to the way that others think.

As you have demonstarted this point.
Perhaps this may be the reason why I have learnt, having the ability to look at evidence and discuss the true points being presented.

What is this all about...searching?
You ask for proof and when you get it, you do not know what to do with it.

Instead you spend endless hours searching cold spots with equipment having no purpose.

Perhaps this is also the reason why higher evolved entities, are wise enough to fly off...LOL

If you cannot understand your brothers, what chances do you have of listening to your elders?

Hence your answers and why you keep searching.

Perhaps this is a good time to explain differences, and the reason why I present my points.

I have been with you a few weeks, and I think you all have the right to know how I think. Certainly, I am not going to pretend to be a dumbfounded soul, having no beliefs. This is me, the way I think and have been trained. I look into the invisible world of the paranormal, as I do not expect it to fall into my physical world.

I came to talk paranormal, and speak my truth to those who can listen.

If my truth infringes on your beliefs, and you have to look inside a person's head instead of their claims, then we are both weak.

As perhaps you may feel better, looking at the occasional dust orb, of Aunt Ada's dog. Or your breath at the cemetery gates.

Personally, I have evolved past this stage, as it is difficult to talk about anything anymore.

I look upon forums, on a way to increase my knowledge, not to hinder it.

Do you realise that by speaking about the paranormal, I have been banned from at least twenty sites? One forum...LOL? You mean to say that people are differnt...okay show me?

You cannot discuss religion, homosexuality, alien manipulation or the divinty of man, because some one's dog is upset..LOL. That it is okay to kill a rabbit for food, but when it does not suit, we call it unnecessary suffering?
We pray to a God for miracles and when we get a disaster, we call it nature.

Well....

George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
flossy
Moderator


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 4898
Location: UK tyne/wear (geordie land)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my thoughts exsactly moon Wink

just because you feel ridiculed on one forum does not mean it will happen on all of them, like mrx said we are a little different here Wink
everyone is entitled to there opinion and will not be bullied or ridiculed as to what that opinion is
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flossy wrote:
my thoughts exsactly moon Wink

just because you feel ridiculed on one forum does not mean it will happen on all of them, like mrx said we are a little different here Wink
everyone is entitled to there opinion and will not be bullied or ridiculed as to what that opinion is


Again you fail to see the point of my post flossy,

The intention had nothing to to do with any disagreement on a previous forum.

I keep saying this, and no one will take my points.
The reason I posted this, is because (I believe) it shows VALIDITY on how divinity works.

Your subject clearly states 'Divinination'. Divinity is a term associated with the reference of God.

The point of my posting was to show, that we are all part of the god head, and depending on our evolution, depicts association with powers that rule our destiny.

I gave references to ACTUAL converstaion, to show that this was REAL TIME LIVE occurance, which can be traced if need be.(without giving any other info about these people)

Instead you see this as a personal vendetta and grudge.

Instead of looking at the green of the land, you look for the insects on the pine. I show one thing, and you see another. Then you say it is understandable?

Yes...if you see the rot in the vegetation, how do you expect me to show the leaves on the tree?

Am I the bad doer because I ,make a point?

Is it not understandable if dogs bite.... that a handler wears gloves? Or are we all meant to wonder in the lions cage for fear of being prejudice?

Yes, I make a point and see dogs snapping at my feet, only to be told that they do not bite?

For I came to feed the mind, not to fuel it's desires.

Sorry...I disagree with you 100%

I have references all over the Internet, and unfortunately I use points for validation as a store library. This is what it is there for, as to communicate.

It is good that you are all differnt, as I made this point earlier...

Then we understand each other? GOOD.(points accomplished...on my very good first posting,)

George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
bitterbuck1
Moderator


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 3958
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Hurricane Julio was actually rated a tropical storm and once it hit land it dissipated.
Here in Arizona we received rain and a lot of high wind that did some damage from Julio.

I wouldn't consider these rare by any means.

We can usually count on the aftermath (heavy rains, flooding, high winds)
of any hurricane or tropical storm that the Sea of Cortez produces here in Arizona
and I'm sure southern California does also.
Just depends on which way the wind is blowing.
Laughing Laughing
...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitterbuck1 wrote:

Hurricane Julio was actually rated a tropical storm and once it hit land it dissipated.
Here in Arizona we received rain and a lot of high wind that did some damage from Julio.

I wouldn't consider these rare by any means.

We can usually count on the aftermath (heavy rains, flooding, high winds)
of any hurricane or tropical storm that the Sea of Cortez produces here in Arizona
and I'm sure southern California does also.
Just depends on which way the wind is blowing.
Laughing Laughing


Thank you Bitterbuck,
(at last sticking to the point)

The thing with this storm, is that it actually hit the USA part and travelled up the Baja peninsula.

This storm went inland about 200 miles west from LA. The Sea of Cortez is familiar with this hurrican, but California is not. Especially after four days of renunciation, that it could not. Far as my knowledge permits, the last storm was September, 2007: Hurricane Henriette. To occur after three days of dare...is rare indeed.

That is my view anyway.
Regards George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
georgek



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 163
Location: Nottinghm England

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I am Amazed?

I must say that I am a little suprised at the way SOME people think.

To say that 'THOUGHT' is different here, I find difficult to believe.Thoughts and attacks are two seperate items.My counter defence, was immaterial, compared with the point I was trying to raise in those coloured texts.

Nor did I insinuate bad association as being the primary reason for making this post.

It is merely my way of showing that I think differntly.
This is also the difficulty t I find in understanding others.

What has been basically a well documented post, has turned out to be a shambles.(with excption to Bitterbuck who has stuck to the point)

In a way, it really EXPLAINS what I am trying to say.
You come to a forum as to debate certain UFO and ghostly issues on the understanding that others are looking for the same truth.

I establish a coherent way of documenting evidence in the hope, that others can see what I can.

But...they DON'T.

Instead they look for the colour of my shoes?

What...and THEY accept me?

First they must look up.
Again...that be their prerogative, and both our thoughts....as I surely have mine.

So, I presume I can use data from other sites that will help validate my points on the paranormal?

Good!



George
...
View user's profile Send private message
Back to top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » Divination
Display posts from previous:   
 
 
All times are GMT
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum