The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

my ghost experience
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » General chat
View previous topic | View next topic  
bobstoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: my ghost experience Reply with quote

Me and my boyfriend are really into the paranormal we watch most haunted all the time and have started goin on our own investigations lol.
We went on a ghost walk together the other week down at a side street off from a really old church not far from ours with our handheld camera on nightvision and we caught some strange noises of foot steps on the camera and we are sure there is a ghost. It looks like a ghostly figure moving from one side of the street to the other.
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably not a ghost, not really, it's probably confirmation bias.
Can you link to your footage or stills?.

DB
flossy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi bobstoo welcome to the forums Wink
i would love to see that footage if you can get it uploaded Smile
bitterbuck1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do hope you can upload the footage Bob!
project-reveal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Bob is you are having trouble uploading the footage drop me a line :)

alot of places like graveyards often hear noises like footsteps, and strange sounds.. but what people fotget is graveyard is home to a few animals.. i mayself have gotten footsteps and thought it was a ghost in my early days but now thinking back on it.. the grass was long.. and there could have been an animal in it. rat, mose, bird, cat, dog,

when on a investigation always take a note on your surrounding and try to come up with a explanation there and then when you get something happening.

the figure moving across the street. was it at a corner? was there a lamp post at either side? was there cars about? as light shadows can do some pretty amazing things :)

were about did you investigate? :)

would love to see the footage.

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I read that project-reveal posts the more I think Living TV chose the wrong group with GPS for their Paranormal Investigation Live Wink

(that's a compliment by the way)

DB
project-reveal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey DB lol :D thanks alot man..

i never have heard of this GPS. but i am aware of it.. lol... taking over most haunted and .. this live show there doing live... has been proven to be not live... what a start :P

does anyone have a background history of this group plz pm me it? :) i want to know if they were hand picked people to forum a group? or if they are actually a group what started off like everyone else.

and thanks alot for your words man truly means alot to me "write into living" lol hahaha :P

truly if anything i want to make people more aware.. and make up there own minds on the paranormal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi project-reveal,

Regarding this team GPS there's quite a bit of information on the internet - Paranormal Investigation Live have a Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/ParanormalInvestigation

Here's a link to some info on them via the Living TV website:

http://www.paranormalinvestigationlive.co.uk/the-team/gps

and you'll find some more comment and analysis of GPS via this website:

http://moh2005.proboards.com/index.cgi

just go to the section called Bad Psychics and General Paranormal
and there's a whole topic called Paranormal Investigations Live - new thread where you'll get some background that isn't on the official Facebook page or Livings website. You will need to join to access it though, but believe me it will be well worth it.

Due to the fact that they're being hyped up by Living TV they have attracted some attention from the sceptic community and once the first show has aired I suspect they will face a barrage of criticism as well as support.

DB
Spirit Hunter49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind you to be very careful when dealing with this, don't ever ever invite spirits into live and don't proke them.

besure to have a mel meter and digital voice recorder a small pocket led flashlight, camcorder digital camrea and if you have a smartphone download ghost radar basic and down load haunted places
it will tell what places in your town that are haunted.
be safe. and carry a bible with you,,,
project-reveal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey.

thanks for the links :D i reg to the forum.

any group who was to take that spot better be prepeared to take alot of critit.

i will not do a real tv slot "if i ever do" intill i know pr is at a standard were we cant get pulled down hard.. that means all area's need to be covered.. and suggestions to the happenings for everything.. as long as people give reasons for whats going off and when doing "oujia board which i dont beleive in" the must say before its in no way evidence in our eyes.. thats only way to cover your self.. or simply dont do it lol..

i want to get our investigation lineup all setup and sorted before i even try for a slot.. "if i ever do" i hope to one day tho.

and not for the fame.. but just to learn people... i am all for learning people about the normal causes of paranormal.
Iain Lawrence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to be aware that D.B Sweeny was connected to Bad ghost when they attact your other site..( I shall not mention any more) not a very nice review though from what I remember..So its odd that D.B Sweeny is saying how much he respects you now? Yes I read it and it was damb right nasty..funny how the past creaps up to bite your ass aint it D.B.Sweeny..time to check you past Bad Ghost reviews.
Sorry to mention this guys from project reveal but I don't like people who attack and then pretend it never happened you didn't deserve it!!!
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me Mr Lawrence Shocked

I make no secret of the fact that I'm a member of Bad Psychics in exactly the same way I'm a member of this forum. It doesn't mean that I agree with everyone who posts on both Bad Psychics and on this site or endorse anyones point of view simply because I'm a member.

I think I've made it perfectly clear that I don't 'attack' anyone let alone do so and 'pretend' it never happened.

I also have absolutely no connection to Bad Ghosts and I'd really like to see you post a link to one of MY Bad Ghost reviews that has 'bitten my ass' Rolling Eyes

Come on Iain please check before you post mate Very Happy

DB
flossy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw come on, play nice boys lol
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are Flossy Wink If Iain thinks I'm attacking anyone he's got a right to voice his opinions. Whether he's correct or not is another issue.

DB
flossy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asking questions is not attacking someone in my opinion lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » General chat