The time now is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:37 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

Ghost Hunting in Night or day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » General chat
View previous topic | View next topic  
project-reveal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Ghost Hunting in Night or day. Reply with quote

First of all I want to say, I don’t think ghost do come out at night, I rarely believe ghosts exist to be Honest.

Was reading some topics of convo on here and I wanted to start my own off, on the subjects here.

Most people investigate at night for certain reasons, less people around, less noise, and the main factor.. because it adds to the feel… sadly but true.

I think Investigating ghosts in day or night, depends on the sightings reported. Most reported sightings are in day..

but a good reason people turn off the lights is so you can get a "night shot" yes if you use a illuminator with the different wavelengths the camera may struggle, and if u have a few lights "other CCTV Cams" bouncing into the lese it will struggle..

back to this night shot.... ghost hunters turn off the lights to capture this IR Spectrum on what our eyes cant see, hoping that there maybe something paranormal in this spectrum, we use all 3 spectrums with our full spectrum camera which is White light, UV light, and IR light,

Ir in dark with a IR Light
uv in dark with UV Light
White light in daylight / lights on.. Or even with lights off with a torch.

but the good thing about full spectrum is u can capture all the spectrums in one, in dark and light or day and night.

As the sun sends out white lights and UV rays, and IR but we cant see it.. but these cameras do.. So in day time you will be seeing the UV and IR and White light “Full spectrum”
And in night time, if u was to use a torch, this also gives of the Full spectrum of white light and UV and IR believe it or not. "if that is wrong then the person i bought the full spectrum from is wrong" lol

but i do agree there is no reason to turn off the lights to do EVP, or EMF work only reason someone should turn off lights is to mess with the spectrums.. in my eyes.. but most people investigate in dark sadly.. including us mainly. but we do, do a lot of things in daylight "with lights on" to be fair.

I think we should push more people to investigate at night with the lights on Wink or just in day time, but noise level will be high.

What do you think about what I have said?
Thank you.

Lee steer
Project-reveal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
scitzo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itotally agree with you ,and yes a lot of paranormal activity happens during the day ,especially in the open,but unfortunately proveing this is hard when so many people are around,how can you prove that person you see on the camera isnt real,as when you investigate at night indoors you know who is there and can disprove more easily
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think about what I have said?

I agree with you completely Lee Smile . The vast majority of ghost sightings/experiences and paranormal phenomenon are misperceptions of one kind or another. In many cases the shroud of darkness merely prevents us getting the clearest understanding possible and certainly contributes to poor vision where objects, shadows, light effects and pareidolia create images that we turn into ghosts.

DB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » General chat