The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

dreams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » General chat
View previous topic | View next topic  
Tana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: dreams Reply with quote

Recently I have been having very life like dreams . Trouble is im not sure how i can explain it Embarassed

The 1st dream was very different i have never had a dream like it at all.
I have lost my dear Nana , she was so important to me that it has left a big gap in mine and my mums lives .
She had lung cancer and was suffering quite badly towards the end of her life so when she passed part of me was glad she was no longer suffering anymore and part of me was so upset that i would never see her again.
So she was on my mind many nights when the house was quiet.

Anyway , One night i had this dream , It was quite detailed in some places and hazy in others..... hope im making sense so far Confused
In the dream i saw my Nana at the front door of her house , I was looking at her from the end of the drive (like i was visiting her and she had just opened the door)
she looked younger than she was when she died (75) she looked like i remember her from when i was a child (in her 50s)
she said to me that she is fine and happy . (lovely dream right :) )
Now the part i found odd is .. she had a child with her but i couldn't see the child's face,wether it was a boy or girl, hair colour , length etc. But i get a very strong feeling that the child was a girl.
the child seemed to be about 7 years old (in height), not a small child but not a older teenage child either.

So when i woke up it was nice dreaming that my Nana was happy now but it was also puzzling because i wanted to know who this girl could have been.
My aunty had lost a child while pregnant but we all thought her baby was a boy.
I spoke to my Mum about my dream but i didn't know if i should mention about the girl in my dream because my mum was still grieving badly at the time :(
But Mum's being Mum's she knows i was holding back so i told her.
My Mum looked shocked !!!
She said that after she was born my Nana had miscarried.
Now in my family this sort of stuff was not talked about much so when my Mum told me i was very surprised.

So maybe Nana was with her daughter again (thats if the baby was a girl) but what still bothers me is why would i see what could be my Nana's other child at the age i did and not as a baby.

The 2nd dream i had was about second cousin being in a wheel chair! now at first when i woke up it instantly seemed a strange dream because my cousin is a big guy .
tall,well built and never normally a poorly person so i just thought to myself oh thats a bit odd and carried on with my morning .

But i just could not get this dream out of my head so i spoken to my Mum about it and she wanted to know all the details about the dream and also thought it was an odd dream.
I asked her wether i should ring him up and see if he was alright or talk to his wife and tell her to keep an eye on his health.
But i thought that i am going to look like a right weird-o calling out of the blue asking about his health (legs) so i let it pass .

A couple of weeks later we had a big Family get together for another family members birthday and when my Cousin and his wife turned up he was on crutches Surprised
So i mentioned my dream to him and his wife and she instantly said that he has had a blood clot in his leg and it was that bad that when he got to the hospital she had to push him in a wheelchair to the A&E ... Sad

I have had a few more of these dreams but these two really stick in my mind. also i remember them as if it was yesterday even though its been a while now.

Sorry if i have rambled on im just getting this off of my chest.
I would love to hear anyone's opinions or if this has happened to anyone else here.

Tana
thecactus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does feel good getting these things off your chest doesn't it lol - I always find it is more clear when it's down on black and white.

Personally though I don't believe dreams are anything supernatural (although many people do and I could be wrong)

My dreams are always some sort of adventure lol
Tana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seem to get quite a few dreams that seem to happen later on .
i also get dreams that are a load of none-sense Rolling Eyes

its just these two really stick with a bit
Rose92

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , when Im stressed I usually seem to have very vivid and realistic dreams . One thing I do find interesting is how dreams can be connected between family members.

Whilst in Germany the other week with my mum visiting family. I had a nightmare, in it there was a man I couldn't make him out but he was abducting and attacking people around me and in the dream I knew I was next and got the common sensation of being chased. I didn't wake up from the dream and it had no definate end , it just seemed to fade away.

Me and my mum were bothing staying in the spare room, and later on, during the same night I had the nightmare, I woke up to a loud scream, it was my mum, she had also had a nightmare of being attacked which caused to her to scream, waking herself and me up. I just find it strange that after my dream faded my mums seemed to have started.

I'm not saying these dreams are anything supernatural just an interesting inisght into how our minds work.
Tana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they is so much about the brain that we do not understand Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » General chat