The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

kinda scared, looking for answers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » A friend in need
View previous topic | View next topic  
bitterbuck1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Saklinton.
As for what you and your family are experiencing...I'm not
sure. It does sound quite awful!

Maybe someone here has some information for you.

Stay away from the Ouija board! Shocked
flossy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done many Ouija boards in my past and had nothing happen, maybe I was lucky?
are you sure its not just coincidence that these things are happening after you done the Ouija, were they not happening before hand but you didn't pick up on it
just a thought?
if your really worried about it you could try burning some sage around the house and maybe saying a prayer, I've heard this can help, worth a try
Wink
and I agree with bitter, "stay away from the Ouija board"
bitterbuck1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flossy wrote:
I've done many Ouija boards in my past and had nothing happen, maybe I was lucky?
are you sure its not just coincidence that these things are happening after you done the Ouija, were they not happening before hand but you didn't pick up on it
just a thought?
if your really worried about it you could try burning some sage around the house and maybe saying a prayer, I've heard this can help, worth a try
Wink
and I agree with bitter, "stay away from the Ouija board"

Another idea...sprinkle or drench the home with Holy Water!!
kyleo00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: kinda scared, looking for answers Reply with quote

saklinton wrote:
Recently, I decided to try a ouija board, and now I am terrified, as i seem to have got a reply.

I first said "Is anyone here?" I wasnt suspecting anything but for some reason, the coin moved to yes, so i asked a few details and this is what i got: it is called envy, it is 24, and wants to strangle anyone who sees it, recently, my family have been waking up with scratches, but i am unharmed, i have smelt rotting meat in my room and I keep hearing someone call my name, what is this? I am terrified :(

Hey saklinton.

Ouija boards...One thing to steer clear of, as it allows negative entities in (Lovingly called lesser entities by my past spiritual teacher)

You could also call them energy vampires. They feed off fear and the more fear they generate, the more they can manifest. First of all, try your best to cut off their supply.

These entities can only harm you when you feed them. They cannot seriously injure or kill (Only two cases of a suspected, serious wound inflicted by an entity and both with no witnesses...so negligible). DO NOT PROVOKE IT!DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH IT! These spirits are generally form changers and charlatans. This means they will adopt frightening persona's, utilize methods that play on the fears of its hosts.

Secondly, seek out a medium/psychic trained in dealing with negative entities. Doing so requires a knowledge of how to deal with these entities, a connection with your spirit guide and knowledge of correct exorcism technique. In dealing with these entities, the method requires a spirit guide to return the entity to the non-physical realm.

The method i was taught by my uncle (An individual who i would wager is one of the best mediumship trainers in Scotland, along with the one of the top mediums.) is utilizing "The Door" method to remove the entity. Things like imagining them walking towards light may actually destroy the entity, which some may say they deserve but they are more to be pitied.

Please keep us up to date with how everything unfolds.
carlos2010

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouija boards were and still are toys.

your making your own occurances happen.

forget about it and move on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » A friend in need