The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:55 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

I have noticed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » How Do You Do That?
View previous topic | View next topic  
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: I have noticed Reply with quote

I have noticed that these forums are not up to date. You should have pics, videos, and possibly evps from people. There is nothing going on in here. Lets start up something to keep this form going.
flossy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone is welcome to post picys or videos up, but if they dont have any to post then what are we to do Confused
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ghost hunting. lol I will get some things together and post them. Don't know how yet to post but I will figure it out. Lets get this place rocking to where people want to come in here.
flossy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good to me Wink

you cant post straight from here so you,ll need something like photobucket to post picys up Wink
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks. Good to know before I would have tired it. I will get some together and also evps. My apartment building is haunted along with my apt so when I get some good ones I will post and let you know.
flossy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what makes you believe its haunted, can you give us a few egsamples of whats been happening Smile
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haunted13 wrote:
Okay thanks. Good to know before I would have tired it. I will get some together and also evps. My apartment building is haunted along with my apt so when I get some good ones I will post and let you know.

Try to post an interview with your ghosts if you can.

DB
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daugher and I do our little ghost hunting around here and we have a our share of suicuides here which is sad. But we caught some appriations in the hall and one in our apartment. I have seen ghosts since I was 9 and as I got older I got really interested in it. I did alot of research and than I started investigating. I hear and see them. I feel and hear more than I see alot of the times. It creepy but cool at the same time.
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post your experiences Haunted13 and if you can support them with some pics even better. If you're feeling and hearing things there's no reason why you can't share those experiences also. Glad to hear you're not too scared by these things.

DB
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had many experiences. It seems like I'm a magnet for them aren't I blessed. lol not!! I have come across good and bad. I have dealt with 2 demons in my life and evil and alot of good ghosts. Can't get them to clean the house but hmm maybe one day. lol I know how to get rid of them I can talk to them and send them to the light. But sometimes they don't leave because they like it there. If you have questions just ask I can probably tell you anything you want to know. Its hard to just tell when I'm not sure what you are looking for.
I do readings by picture and I can read people by looking at them face to face I know what they are thinking about 90 percent of the time. There are no 100 percent readings by anyone. If someone says I am 100 percent right well they are full of themselves. My daughters hate when I read there mind before they speak it. It drives them crazy. lol sometimes as mom you don't want to know. lol So feel free to ask what you want. I will tell.
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you read anything about me from my picture? - and no peeking at my profile Very Happy

DB
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a hard one to read. If you give me a better pic I will see what I can do. Now no promises on my reading. I may or may not be right. We will see.
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that pic clearer?

DB
haunted13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You a man who is always thinking and planning. You have been hurt in the past and are confused about something in your life.
Your a person that doesn't trust very easy.
Did a girl break your heart just recently?
You wish for happiness to come into your life with work and love.
Did I get it right or wrong.
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Haunted Very Happy

I am always thinking and part of that thinking involves planning so you're correct but then again that would apply to everyone.
'Hurt' is a catch all word that casts a big net so we've all been 'hurt' to some degree. I'm 48 years old so I'd be amazed if in those 48 years I'd not been hurt. I'm also confused about many things such as why people believe in god in the overwhelming face of the evidence that suggests that god doesn't really exist. I'm also confused about the pricing changes of DVD's in Tescos - one week 'Kick Ass' is £5...the next week it's £7 ????.
I am a person who doesn't trust easily but then again who is?.
I've not had my heart broken by a girl for nearly ten years but I do wish to be happy in work and love which I guess is a pretty universal desire amongst 99.9% of the worlds population.

Are you aware of the Forer effect or Barnum statements? If you're not here's a few links that I think you'll find interesting. But thanks for the reading Smile

http://www.skepdic.com/forer.html

http://www.skepdic.com/barnum.html

DB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » How Do You Do That?