The time now is Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:21 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts  Ghost forum archive
World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum IndexWorld of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index
World of Ghosts Worldofghosts 24 hour chat room
                          Register

Living TV to launch Paranormal Investigation LIve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » all about most haunted
View previous topic | View next topic  
D B Sweeney

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Living TV to launch Paranormal Investigation LIve Reply with quote

Paranormal Investigations Live - or as I prefer to call it Scooby Doo for the Ceebeebies launches on Living TV on - you've guessed it - the most haunted night of the year...Halloween. Team Impact from Ghostfinder Paranormal Society claim to be the UK's number 1 Paranormal investigation team....yeah whatever .

This is the promotional spiel explaining how their Investimagation will be carried out

Over two nights at a secret location in the UK, two teams of paranormal investigators will use various techniques, ranging from the spiritual to the scientific, in a bid to determine whether their spooky experiences can be rationally explained – or are due to paranormal phenomena?

As the two teams conduct their separate investigations live on air, all findings and data will be collated in the Live Lab and dissected by our specially assembled team of experts to explain any paranormal activity. In addition, viewers at home will be able to submit their own paranormal evidence and encounters to help the ultimate investigation into the unknown.

On the most haunted night of the year, Halloween, our investigative teams will have to face their fears and put their reputations on the line to convince sceptics and psychic enthusiasts alike that we are not alone. Both favour very different techniques for their vigils, from traditional spiritualist techniques such as crystal scrying to the latest in cutting edge technology, but who’s got what it takes to take on the paranormal?

The two teams will use various techniques in their different approaches to paranormal investigation. Ranging from traditional spiritualist devices to cutting-edge technology, each technique used has its own unique strengths and abilities in measuring paranormal activity.

DB
thewoomachine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i might like to have watched that just to see how far they may go to out do each other xxx
flossy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent got that channel or i would of watched it myself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Ghosts - Paranormal Forums Forum Index » all about most haunted